Flip Flop Workshop
Flip Flop Workshop is a family-owned business that began on the Big Island of Hawaii in 2011 as a colorful place where folks could custom-make their own unique flip flops. Customers' rave reviews about the fun and creative process of designing their own "Hawaiian slippers" were so positive, we knew we had to bring this awesome concept to the world beyond our shores. We are growing! Currently we have three locations in Honolulu, two in Las Vegas and we are soon to open additional stores on the “mainland” (North America) and internationally. Our family is also concerned about local homeless issues in Hawaii and make donations of flip flops to various social cause organizations.
Awards / Recognition
- Winner: "Best New Retail Business Award" (2014) - by the Retail Merchants Association of Hawaii.
- Winner: "Best Commercial Building Award" (2015) - by the Hawaii Building Industry Association.
- Awarded: #4 of "Hawaii's Fastest 50 Companies" (2016) - by Pacific Business News.
- Featured: “Meet Flip Flop Workshop” (2016) - by Vegas Inc. Magazine.
- Featured: “Memories Do Last A Lifetime” (2016) - by the Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort and Spa.
- Featured: “Flip Flop Workshop – Small Business Growth” (2016) – by the Las Vegas Business Journal (also featured front-page story of 10/6/16 business edition).
- Featured: "Many Nevada Voters Looking for Best Candidate for Economy - and Flip Flop Workshop is example of thriving retail in Las Vegas" (2016) - by Voice of America.